CHECK THE PROGRAM DAY BY DAY
FORRÓ EM VINYL
| RETRO PARTY |
- Artists : Tupi Collective DJs
- Venue : Le Bar Ritz PDB
- Regular Price at the Door : 15$
The Friday Party is the Launching Festa night of the 4th Edition of Montreal Forro Fest. Come and celebrate with us the beginning of the Festival and enjoy the vibe that is created by Tupi Collective, formed by 2 Brazilian and Montrealer Djs : Dj Mks & Dj Skambo, the specialists of the Brazilian music in Montreal ...Details
- at 10:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Le Bar Ritz PDB, 179 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal
FORRÓ CHAMBER PROJECT | Plus | Ze Fua Forró Band |
- Artists : Rafael Piccolotto De Lima, New York
- Artists : Ze Fua Forró Band, Ottawa-Toronto
- Venue : La Sala Rossa Google it!
- Regular Price at the Door : 30$
9:00 PM | FORRÓ CHAMBER PROJECT
In the first part of this Special party, we will present a unique project "FORRÓ CHAMBER PROJECT", featuring, the score conductor, Rafael Piccolotto de Lima, New-York and produced by Mohammed Mhirit...
10:15 PM | DANCE SHOW
In the second part, we will invite the teachers as well as other guests to perform in a dance show.
11:00 PM | ZE FUA FORRÓ BAND
In the 3rd part of the program, we invite a traditional Band of Forro featuring : Zé Fua, led by Luciano Porto! The evening will be rich of rythms and dance under several vibe. Enjoy!
- at 9:30 pm - 3:00 am
- La Sala Rossa, 4848 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal,
Roda de Junina | Nordest Party with Live Music
- Artists : Flavia Nascimento and Forró Brasa
- Venue : Le Rio Lounge Google it!
- Regular Price at the Door : 20$
The Sunday Forro Party is the closing night of the festival.
With the help of our guest artists, Flavia and Forró Brasa, we want it to be warm and friendly. So we will recreate a festive vibe of the Northeast of Brazil, which we named: Roda de Junina. ...
Roda de Junina Nordest Party with Live Music Featuring Our Local Favorite Artists:
1 Flavia Nascimento, Quebec
2 Forró Brasa, Montreal
- at 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Le Rio Lounge, 7240 Clark Street, Basement | Lobby of Studio Danse Montreal